Tuesday, February 27, 2007

poy

woo hoo! placed in poy this year.

but what is very cool is in the same category so did

lisa krantz (#1)
jason arthurs (award of excellence)
justin cook (same as above)

all very good friends of mine and people whose work i admire.

one of the great things i love about this field is the tight-knit community
that exists and the support of each other's work, and of what we're all so passionate about. congrats to all the winners, even logan who thinks awards are for losers:) who, by the way, won an award in poy himself. i think he slipped the judges a 20.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete Kiehart said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Logan: "I'm so mad at POY"
Me: "I love talking to you during contest season, you're so angry. I bet you'll even be mad if you win something."
(a day passes)
Logan: "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO STUPID I WON AN AWARD AND MY PICTURE IS SO CLICHE."

1:41 AM  
Blogger m said...

No sour grapes here.

Congrats!

I love the fact that I have your award-winning photo on an official Ross Taylor postcard above my desk. Maybe some of that mojo will rub off on me...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats to everyone. now the question of the moment is: WHO'S GOING TO SAN FRAN????

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home