Thursday, August 14, 2008

supersize me

i just redid my entire website and updated with some new pictures as well. the difference is now if you have a large screen monitor the pictures will be much larger than before.

i'm about bug-eyed from updating this over the past two weeks, so if anyone sees any typos in the captions or anything weird about the site, please feel free to contact me.
lunch and or beers will be on me in return the next time i see you:)

www.rosstaylor.net

NOT

www.rosstaylordotcom

3 Comments:

Blogger shawn rocco said...

c'mon man. have you forgotten my blogger tutorial so soon. you need to hyperlink hyperlink hyperlink. we're too lazy to cut and paste.

10:50 PM  
Blogger mike said...

nice job on the web site

9:20 PM  
Blogger Caleb Raynor said...

Ross, I know deep down you wish that you were THAT Ross Taylor on the dot com page...

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home