Sunday, October 29, 2006

bling



so i'm finally through a series of weddings - whew - some good and boy, some not so good - one woman kept telling me how to take pictures, telling me what was a good picture and what wasn't - AND correcting some of the things i was doing and all the while saying "hey, i'm just trying to help" - passive aggressive was her definition.

well, i took a deep breath, sighed, pulled her off to the side and reminded her i knew what i was doing - she was pissed at me, but i have to say, she really, REALLY, irked me - i felt like going to her place of work and standing over her and telling her how to do her job. sounds like fun to me.

on a seperate note here's a bride showing off her bling bling - she was actually pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home