Friday, February 08, 2008

inspiration

Bruce Moyer from St. Petersburg Times sent me this link:


www.jmcolberg.com/weblog/2008/02/what_makes_a_great_portrait.html

There is one particular passage that stood out to me, and I'll be sure to try it next time the situation calls for it:

"...what I say to my subjects "is to focus and concentrate on the most important thing in their life, whether it is a moment of happiness, sadness or indifference to the wider world, just a very personal moment, from there the interpretation of capturing that is down to me," by Kalpesh Lathigra.

Rock and roll.

3 Comments:

Blogger shawn rocco said...

dude, you need to learn how to hyperlink your links. we're lazy. we don't want to copy and paste.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ashley Garner said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ashley Garner said...

lesson 101 in hyperlinks
go here

Link text

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home