Saturday, February 09, 2008

inspiration part 2

i heard a quote today that really struck me, especially in light of all the instability in the profession in which i, and so many people i care about, have chosen.

it hit me so much i pulled off the side of the road to write it down - one interpretation could be a sad reservation of the situation, but in the context of which this was said, i think it rather speaks more to the determination of the individual to keep going - to keep focused and working - despite the chaos.

"I don't have any expectations of what the business owes me... I have no sense of entitlement... I just work."

ok now, on that note. off to build a better tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Where'd you hear that??

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home